What is Active 20-30!?
- Active 20-30 is an organization of young adults in their 20s and 30s with a mission to improve the lives of special needs kids in this community.
- We are a volunteer group dedicated to helping local children in need through hands-on events and direct financial contributions.
- The club also works with local advocacy organizations that directly assist and influence the lives of children by making them more enriched and fulfilled.
- Members find Active 20-30 to be a great way to volunteer in the community, learn valuable leadership skills, network and make lifelong friends.
- With the exception of our signature fundraiser that's held each spring and a back to school shopping spree held in August, members have the flexibility to choose a level of involvement that best fits their own schedules. We've been fortunate to attract members who eagerly donate time and energy throughout the year, so attendance is really not an issue.
- Our vision is to attract the next generation of members who understand that children hold the key to our future and that we are in a position to make a positive impact.